Nationwide Thin Stone Veneer Manufacturer and Supplier
Natural Thin Stone Veneer is the process where dimensional building stone, 3" to 5" thick, is manufactured and bulkiness is cut off only leaving the face of the stone. This allows for lighter weight applications and better shipping rates.
Thin Stone Veneer:
- is easy to install as tile or manufactured stone are.
- is easily installed over many applications.
- can be used for interiors or exteriors.
- Is weather resistant and preferred in seismic area.
- is more practical and affordable than dimensional building stone in terms of shipping and installation.
- is a higher quality and a better choice than manufactured stone veneer products.
Thin Stone Veneer can be used:
- for remodeling projects without the need for structural support.
- without the added costs of adding a footing.
- in area where material weight and wall height may be a concern in local building code.
- in interior application where space is minimal.
- over many existing finishes. It adheres to masonry surfaces, concrete, plywood, paneling, dry wall or metal.
- to achieve a drystack or a ledgestone look.
E Stone Supply LLC Thin Stone Veneer
Our natural thin stone veneer starts by taking dimensional building stone, 3" to 5" thick, and using a special diamond-bladed saws to cut off the bulkiness and leave the outside faces. This same process is done to make thin stone veneers corners, which allows them to look like full bed depth dimensional stone on the edge of walls.
This produces veneers with nominal thicknesses of 1.25 to 1.5 inches at an average weight of 12 to 15 lbs./sq.ft. (depending on the density of the stone selection), compared to full veneer, which is typically 3 to 5 inches thick with an average weight of 45-50 lbs./sq. ft.
Coverage: 12-15 lbs./sq. ft. typical weight per square foot